Design an infographic about a Performance based SEO service
- État: Closed
- Prix: $400
- Propositions reçues: 31
- Gagnant: hossainabhi
Résumé de concours
This contest is about designing an infographic that will illustrate and explain the way we provide SEO (Search Engine Optimization) service and how we price it.
SEO is a technical service and it is hard for us to explain it in the short time that a client gives us his attention. This is why we need an infographic to send to the prospects/people that are interested in our SEO service in order to better explain them and to make our sales pitch better. Your job is to explain our service and make it as attractive as possible so we can use it to convert our deals better.
This is why it is very important for you to understand how we provide our SEO service. So please read the following info carefully:
1. The Service
- We provide an entire solution (client only sits back and supervises everything that we do)
- Keywords are selected together with the client in order to ensure that the most important keywords are our target
- We provide thorough on-page optimizaiton : Technical Audit with server and code fixes/optimization; On-page Audit with Titles and H1 rewriting/modification; Content audit with text rewriting and optimization. Everything provided by our in-house specialists at no extra cost.
- Off-page optimziation: we plan and conduct an entire link building campaign at no extra cost.
- We provide a detailed personal report, where the client can monitor the change in every single keyword that he has personally approved. This report is accessible from computer and from a smartphone.
2. The pricing
- Complete Performance based pricing (this is our sales pitch, as normally SEO companies want you to pay a fixed monthly fee regardless of the outcome). We practically share the risk with the client, as there is ZERO setup fee and client only pays AFTER we rank him on first page in Google for the keywords that he has personally selected.
- Pay per keyword per ranking per month (at the end of each month we analyze the keywords that we managed to rank the client for and calculate an individual bonus fee for each keyword that is in top 10 /first page in Google).
Here is an example for Project A)
Setup fee = $0
Optimized number of keywords - 30
At the end of first month, there are 0 keywords ranking in top 10, and therefore the client will have a $0 payment for that month (meaning that we are taking the whole initial risk and protect the client in case of a worst case scenario where no rankings were never achieved).
So 1st month = $0
2nd month, there are 2 keywords in top 10, and the client pays a fixed bonus fee per each keyword. For example the bonus fee is $150 per month per keyword, in that case the client will owe us $300 for the keywords only AFTER they have ranked in top 10.
3rd month, the keywords in top 10 become 4, so the client will owe us 4 x 150 = 600.
4th month the keywords will decrease and they will be 2, so for that month the client will owe us 2 x $150 = $300
This is our performance based plan and the sales pitch here is that we share the risk with the client. In worst case scenario the client loses only the time that he commited with us (while we can lose thousands of dollars).
You can practically think of this as if we are investing in our clients' projects and then make a return on our investment after we manage to rank keywords in top 10 (which from client's perspective would mean that he would pay after keywords start to bring in traffic and start to generate business for them).
What is most important is that we also provide a maximum capping on the amount of payment that a project can generate on a given month. This is to ensure the client that he will not be surprised of a huge invoice in case we manage to rank e.g. 40 keywords in a given month.
To summarize each project has:
- Zero setup fee
- Specific monthly capping
- Fixed bonus rate per keyword per month which is caluclated at the end of each month.
- We give -15% discount for renewing of contract to motivate our clients to be with us (see image)
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Hossainabhi did a great job in understanding my contest in depth. A+”