Design an App Mockup for an iPhone/iPad Fantasy Football application
- État: Closed
- Prix: $100
- Propositions reçues: 9
- Gagnant: jessebauman
Résumé de concours
I need a cool design for a fantasy football application - I need designs for both iPad and iPhone
1) League standing - how well I'm doing against the rest of the teams. Example of that is here: [login to view URL]
2) weekly matchup - this shows the comparison of my team to the team I'm playing in my weekly matchup. Example of that is here:
[login to view URL]
3) Players - this shows the football players with a filter to see just players that are available, just those already taken, or pick the players from one of the current teams in the league. This needs to have some way of showing the rank of the players versus the current players that the user already has. (this helps them determine whether to swap out a player for a better one). Needs to have some user interface for adding one of these players and dropping an existing player from the user's team Example of that is here: [login to view URL] also in the picture attached.
4) Player Detail - When you click on any player, you should see detail for that player. An example of that is here: [login to view URL]
4) My team - this shows the current players on the users team. An example of that is here: [login to view URL]
5) Trash talk - this is where you can chat with the rest of the users to boast about how well you are doing.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“This design was the best of a set of not very good designs. I wasted the money - I won\'t use this design in my app. My personal design was far better sadly.”
davemen, United States.