Design an App Mockup and Icon
- État: Closed
- Prix: €60
- Propositions reçues: 58
- Gagnant: utkhan9
Résumé du concours
We´re developing an app that generates random values, very useful for home family games o fun situations involving making a choice.
The name is "Azatorio". It has 8 very simple screens:
- First 3 screens. Introductory sliding carrousel, intro slider or walkthrough with some text.
- Main screen. Here the user will find 4 buttons: Numbers, Letters, Dice, Input your values.
- Numbers*: Here the user will have an horizontal list of numbers that will be used for generating this random value. On top, the user should have two editable input fields for the min and max values of this list.
- Letters*. Horizontal list of the alphabet letters.
- Input values*. Here the user should be able to write down all the values he wants to be included in the horizontal list. After typing them down, an ok button that hides this section and shows the horizontal list with all the previously typed values (useful for getting a random name of a friend, movie, etc).
- Dice. Two dice with a "Roll dice" button.
Note*: All screens marked with * need a "Get random" button for the user to generate the random value. Besides, they also need a tick controller (checkbox, radio button, etc) just in case the user wants different values in each iteration.
Somewhere in the app we need language selection and "rate this app" functionalities (we don´t mind wether is a drawer menu, a static side bar or anything else, open to ideas).
Aspects that will we taken into account for choosing the winner of this contest:
- Your design/colors resemble a table game.
- Your design is elegant and modern.
- Your design and UX is user friendly.
- Your design is consistent throughout the whole app.
We´d like to go with one of the following design trends: Gaussian Blur, Glassmorphism, Minimalism or Pixel Art. But you can come up with any style you want.
We need an Icon for the app, these screens, and the language selection + "rate this app" functionalities.
You can deliver your work in any format (Ilustrator, Photoshop, Figma, Adobe xD). Please provide us with the palette of colors used for app, as well as any specific icon or svg component.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Great freelancer, recommended.”
rikr2mt, United Kingdom.