Design a Website Tweaks to Cityfusion
- État: Closed
- Prix: $100
- Propositions reçues: 21
- Gagnant: mhc83
Résumé de concours
I want you to take the website and tighten it up and bring together. I like the layout. No changes to the layout. I just want minor [login to view URL] former [login to view URL] designs can be found in the attachments for this contest. The current version is on-line now.
PAGES THAT HAVE STYLE I LIKE
- [login to view URL]
I want some tweaks to make more professional:
2) Search Pad
3) Post Events
4) Events Page
5) Log In Page
What I dont like about the website
- seems bulky
- seems like there is wasted space. But dont want it to be too tight. Layout is fine.
Right now I feel the page does not have a professional look. It seems almost meek and small. I want it to have a professional, fun, sexy presence.
Colors are on the page. Keep the brand colors. The dark Blue is the major color. Use the orange very little.
- Make it look professional, sexy, fun, easy on the eyes and well put together.
- DONT give me a redesign. I want tweaks to make it look better and professional.
We will need the final changes on the PSD's attached. But I attached them to help you out.
1) HOME PAGE
Top - seems like a waste of space. Can somehow bring it more up.
Featured Events - Keep the image size the same. There also seems to be space wasted also
Tags on left - not sure if need buttons. word may almost just work. save space
- two more buttons are needed: Reminder Events & In the Loop Events (see search pad) - also need to stand out like they do on Search Pad.
- they start too low. Need to be brought up
- I like how they are layed out. Dont make changes to the layout.
- I like how the events they are structured in the middle. That is how they will show on the mobile phone apps with buttons on the bottom.
- The events could use a need a separation of events by dates and times. Right now they are listed by date and time but there is nothing in the
middle of them that visually shows that. They just all blend in together. (not sure if making sense)
Ads - you can leave. Am happy with them.
2) SEARCH PAD
- it does not come together
- dont move anything around. Just make it come together. Possibly backgrounds. some color
- it almost seems bleak and blends together as one. Needs separation.
- the ad is ok. leave as is 300x600
3) POST EVENTS
- it looks put together but does not look professional at all.
- give me something that fits together.
- Ads are ok.
- the buttons need to have more life and there is so much white. Different style
- There will be needed a button called "Attach Files" - a persion will be able to attach up to four images or pdfs.
4) EVENTS PAGE
- Don't make changes to the layout Minor changes that make it come together.
- there will be four small attachment images on the bottom of the image (see image called attachmentsunderimage) - If you have a better idea. show me. Designers are creating the change but will be putting on the bottom like we instructed but if you have something better, good.
- Where the times are placed [login to view URL] seem out of place.
- make it look more put together and organized. Again it blends as one. Boring.
- Check out this multiple day event. The buttons seem out of place: [login to view URL]
5) LOG IN PAGE
- make the buttons and words look more professional.
- there is no psd. so will need to make a new one.
- log in page (see image attached)
- the original pages that designer created that you will be able to use to help you.) - these will be given to the coders who are designing and making changes to the website daily
- log in page
Website: [login to view URL]
Change location to see where we have lanuched so far: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
DO NOT GIVE ME A WHOLE REDESIGN OF THE WEBSITE. TAKE WHAT i HAVE NOW AND TWEAK IT TO LOOK TIGTER AND GIVE IT MORE A PROFESSIONAL LOOK.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Amazing work. Will use skills again.”
Meilleures propositions de ce concours