Design a Website Mockup for Online MMO Game
- État: Closed
- Prix: $200
- Propositions reçues: 23
- Gagnant: webhelpguy
Résumé du concours
I am looking for a designer to create a website design mockup for an online game.
Website Colors: Blues and white (see the logo attached)
Style: The website layout should have an MMO feel. I need a splash page, and then a page for content (large section in the middle for the content, preferably white because white is easy to read on).
At the top would be the header. Please design an interesting looking header that will catch attention, and integrates some of the characters.
In the middle is the content space. Please make it white. This is where the content would load.
Menu items under the header: "Create a Villager" "Town Hall" "Villagers" "Jobs" "Shops" "Forums" "News" "Help"
Please design the footer to integrate the towns from the logo vector. You can embellish them for extra detail.
On the left is user info. A rounded rectangle for the user's villager. 200 height x 100 width
User info is going to go under it.
It should have a subtle but attractive background.
Age range is 16 - 25. Nothing too childish, but not too dark. It should be kind of whimsical.
I would like you to:
- please use the "towns" from the logo at the bottom
- please integrate the characters attached into the design
- please look at the "Wireframe" to see the structure I am looking for
- design should be responsive friendly for when I take it to a programmer
- I will need PSD file with the layered elements so the programmer can code the mockup (if you can code the mockup yourself, let me know)
Commentaire de l'employeur
furvilla, United States.
Tableau de clarification publique
Comment commencez des concours
Publiez votre concours Rapide et facile
Obtenez des tonnes de propositions De partout dans le monde
Attribuez la meilleure proposition Télécharger les fichiers - Facile !