Design a T-Shirt for a french association
- État: Closed
- Prix: €100
- Propositions reçues: 61
- Gagnant: makaryo
Résumé de concours
I'm looking for a design that will be printed on a white t-shirt, for an association named "Le Cairn". This association is in charge of developing a local currency for the Grenoble region, in the french Alps. The Cairn is he name of the currency (like Euro, Dollar etc). The goal is to stimulate the local economy.
This will be a t-shirt for the members of the association, so it must be recognizable at first sight : it should include the logo, and eventually the tagline.
A "cairn" is a simple pile of rocks that is used to mark a path in the mountains. It can be an element of the design, even its main component.
Some keys :
• Main color : Pantone 923 (shades 100%/70%/30%)
• Secondary colors : Pantone 170U, Pantone 7703U, Pantone Green U, Pantone Purple U (shades 100%/70%/30%)
• Fonts : Corbel bold for the tagline, Code light for numbers, Zigfrid for all the rest
• Visual elements (just ideas, non obligatory) : pile of rocks, topographic elements such as contour lines, mountains, idea of interconnecting people
Enclosed files :
- Logo of the association with the tagline
- Picture of a "cairn"
- The t-shirt that will be used, front and back
- The corporate identity
For the style guide please also check out : [login to view URL]
Feel free to ask any question. Can't wait to see your work !
Commentaire de l'employeur