Design a T-Shirt as a Walking Reminder
- État: Closed
- Prix: $30
- Propositions reçues: 24
- Gagnant: squirrel1811
Résumé de concours
A.) Wording on T-Shirt: “Lower Your Gaze” or “Lower Your Gaze and Guard Your Modesty”
1. My intent is to use t-shirt as a medium for a short, impactful walking reminder to everyone.
2. I want the design to be engaging to everyone. Something like "A picture is worth a thousand words", the notion that a complex idea can be conveyed with just a single image.
3. Use less than 10 colors. The lesser the better. Do not use gradient!
4. Do not submit your design using copyrighted fonts and images unless you rightfully owned them. Do not COPY other ppl design.
5. Once your design is awarded, Submit high-resolution/vector design file in these formats - with max dimension 3000px for .eps and source file in PSD format. For sample image viewing, please use JPG or PNG format.
6. In relation to the above (no.5), please allow some minor revision to the design (will not ask IF your design is meeting the expectation).
7. I do not limit your creativity. If you have better idea on wording and design, please suggest and showcase it, as long as it deliver the point.
Lastly, please refer to the Design Brief attachment to get a better idea and understanding of the requirement.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“He got me! Definitely a talented person. Will hire him again in the future. ”