Design a Pair of Compression Socks
- État: Closed
- Prix: $150
- Propositions reçues: 21
- Gagnant: dianalakhina
Résumé du concours
I want to have a pair of compression socks designed.
Compression socks are long socks which extend up the leg and compress the leg to increase blood flow up through the leg to the rest of the body.
They are tighter at the bottom and become less tight as they go up the leg, pushing blood upwards.
The attached "Base_Idea" image should give a good idea of the type of sock that I want designed, but ours should be unique
The main color of the socks should be Black.
- Any other colors can be used in the design, but I do not want the design to be "loud" with additional colors, mainly Black/White/Grayscale colors
The footbed of the socks should be designed to have padding on the bottom so that the sock is soft on the feet to wear.
- This padding should be a different color from black so that the padding is visible.
Up the leg of the sock should be a design which is intended to add pressure to legs in specific locations
- In the attached example they use a line of stitching which follows the contour of the leg. Ours should be unique and not the same as this line
- Designs on the leg should follow the natural contours of the leg and add compressing value
- The design should not be overly "loud" but should give the sock a unique design
- I have attached another similar product that we carry to give you an idea of other types of design which we have used
Our Brand Name and Logo Symbol are attached
- Both must be used on the sock. They can be on either foot or leg
- The Orange does not need to be used as I don't want the design to be loud. This can be changed to grayscale or any other color
I need the whole sock designed, this includes left side and right side of sock, as well as the base of the foot.
Jpg is fine for preview - I would prefer final version to be in PSD format.
Please ask any questions
Commentaire de l'employeur
“@dianalakhina won the contest on 25 September 2014”
cmpeyton, United States.