Design a new Logo for client
- État: Closed
- Prix: $68
- Propositions reçues: 34
- Gagnant: arteastik
Résumé du concours
*** AMENDED BRIEF ***
Dear All who have submitted,
Thank you very much for your entries, efforts and patience. I will be extending this contest as unfortuately we have not seen anything remotely like what I hoped for. To give you an idea of what comes to mind of an excellent logo please see the 3x links below. You can see they ooze CLASS even though they are different concepts, please view them first. The designs indicates carefully thought out logo samples:
I would be most grateful if the new designs submitted are following the attached brief as well as paying attention to the items below:
1) Please could you provide for me one option that has '.com' at the end of the logo PLUS another option that does NOT have it in the concepts that you submit please.
2) Please note that "e-retailer store" is not part of the logo so please ensure this is not in the logo.
3) "The Nicest Stuff" is the full name that is to be represented in the logo.
4) We do not want any clipart used for this work, if detected we will automatically reject the design.
5) Professional font usage please, not as an example fonts like Comic Sans.
6) Attached is a sketch of stuff we've come up with. Maybe put one of the ones we've done in a box and make each word a different colour or something? Hopefully you can do something a bit better than what we've scribbled down.
7) TheNicestStuff doesn't suggest any type of picture although it would be nice to have one. We don't have any colour preferences until we see the first run of the designs it will be hard to picture the colours that we would prefer for it.
8) We are looking for something unique, creative and professionally designed and will award to the best design.
Looking forward to seeing your entries! Thank you very much for considering this project.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“@arteastik won the contest on 12 November 2013”
emmantech, United Kingdom.