Design a logo for TraxIt
- État: Closed
- Prix: $200
- Propositions reçues: 69
- Gagnant: Ninjanabz
Résumé de concours
UPDATE: PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY AS LOGO DESCRIPTION HAS CHANGED. PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHED PDF PRESENTATION OF WHAT IS EXPECTED.
TraxIt is a start-up company specialising in Australian based GPS monitoring. We will be providing a tracking and monitoring service which will allow our customers to easily track the location of their vehicle live.
We require a logo that represents confidence in the company’s core product. Our target consumer is average Joe and this is part of our branding focus. Therefor we DO NOT want a logo that represents a strong corporate look - rather an inviting and unique feel. Be creative in your work. We are not looking for a dull and boring logo.
Please submit drafts and thoughts. I am happy to work with a designer and future design work will be awarded.
If your work does not follow with in the design brief, the submission will be declined.
-- DESIGN BRIEF --
1) The company name must be part of the company logo.
2) Non-scriptive, clear and legible fonts only.
3) Wording may be lowercase or uppercase. Not a combination of both. Preferred lowercase.
4) "Trax" and "It" can be a combination of two font types OR of separate weights (bold and regular).
5) Maximum of 4 colours. We are aiming for 2 to 3 but please submit your ideas.
6) This is commercial - absolutely no use of stock images. Your work must be yours.
-- EXTRA INCLUSIONS --
You may incorporate any of the following:
1) GPS "pin drop" and / or shields representing security. Please review example images.
3) Silhouettes of vehicles (cars, motorcycles or trucks). Particularly inside the shield or "pin drop".
4) Representation of wireless / satellite signal. In particular as part of the dot of the "i" in the word "it".
-- DELIVERY --
Final product must be delivered as an Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator file.
1) Final work must be press quality set in CMYK of at least 300+ DPI.
2) The elements must be layered to allow changes in position and / or colour.
3) The background must be transparent.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Ninjanabz provide an excellent result that we were very happy with. He was able to capture our design criteria and present to us an eye catching logo. Highly recommended and would be happy to work with him on future projects. Thank you.”