Design a Logo for transport company
- État: Closed
- Prix: $100
- Propositions reçues: 117
- Gagnant: mrsusha
Résumé de concours
Tunguska, an internationally operating heavyweight transport company is searching for the best freelancer to design their new logo. Attached are minimum specifications, to give you creative space.
Please take your time for the logo. Quality is always better than quantity. If you send us 1 qualittive logo, that is always better than sending us 10 non qualitative logos.
Tunguska website: [login to view URL]
• Tunguska serves the industry
• Rail transport
• Truck transport
• In general specialized on oversize transport
• Exporting into Baltic states and the commonwealth of independent states
• In business for over 10 years
Tunguska Logo Specifications:
• Conservative font, not cursive
• Check the old logo to get to know about the taste that the company founder has.
• Tunguska in dark gray like in the current logo.
• No trucks or trains in the logo
• Logo should be green, modern, simplistic and trustful, should have customized font
• Original entries. Copied/nearly copied logos will be rejected. however you can try to modernize the current logo
• Do not use Clipart or other image library artwork
• you can also modernize the current logo seen on the website and in the attachments (tunguska logo).
• Own creative ideas are always welcome
The company "Tunguska" includes "GUS", which is the main export destination. You could emphazise that somehow with a graphical element in GUS.
Update CEO Tunguska:
He likes really simple logos where the font is in the foreground . The font should be dark gray. emphasize"GUS". What he also likes is if you put a rectangle in green into "GUS" and then turn the "gus" white.
I will try to get more statements from him, to clear up what he wants.