Design a logo for SIGN: the platform that funds citizens projects
- État: Closed
- Prix: €160
- Propositions reçues: 24
- Gagnant: mircokirsch
Résumé du concours
Here's the concept behind SIGN:
- SIGN is a citizens' platform for participatory democracy in Europe.
- On SIGN's platform any European citizen can support European laws drafted by other citizens.
- These are also known as European Citizens' Initiatives (ECI)
- In order for a citizens' draft law (ECI) to become a real European law it need 1 million signatures in 1 year throughout Europe.
- SIGN's first role is to help the ECIs to raise funds to be used for the campaign (crowdfunding, fundraising etc.)
- SIGN also helps the ECIs to collect the signatures.
We are looking for a logo that reflects the following:
- citizen empowerment (crowdfunding)
- change and movement
- digital and modern
- professional and young
The format of the logo:
- Le logo must be in Dark Violet colour. (rgb code: 632c88; r: 99 g: 44 b: 136)
- The signature of the logo is: "Dare your Ideas" and should be displayed with the logo
- Don't hesitate to be bold and creative!
We will be commenting actively on the propositions!