Design a Logo for New Shop called Selfie Food Store (new concept)
- État: Closed
- Prix: $990
- Propositions reçues: 415
- Gagnant: Quicketch
Résumé de concours
We are in the process of developing and creating the designs, menus, etc. for a new takeaway food kiosk that we’re looking into developing a full franchise model.
We have developed a name for the franchise as Selfie Foods or Selfie Bar.
We are looking to choose a brand that:
- has a story,
- is subtle but strong
- has a double meaning, ie self serve food bar and the act of creating a selfie
- can be adopted across other uses, eg Selfie Salads - Selfie Smoothies, Selfie Froyo
- can be actually branded onto a wall or floor
- is earthy and raw
- can so cool that it can be used on merchandising of snapbacks/t-shirts/singlets. This may be an abbreviation of the brand, ie just a S or the logo.
I’ve included some additional specifications of the business below:
- Initial Kiosk = 30sqm with 4 uses -- Juices & Smoothies, Frozen Yogurts, Sandwiches, Salads
- The entire model is “self-serve”. The customer picks their fruits, veggies, yogurts, toppings, etc. There will be some pre-made menu choices, but the core concept is that the customer helps themselves
- Our target demographic is Generation Z and Generation Y – roughly the 12 to 25 year old “school kid” and young adult market
- The look and feel of the kiosk will be hip & fun with funky seating, curved surfaces, earth and raw concepts with subtle branding
- We’ve been working with a few different branding consultants, but no one has been able to really create a RAW / EARTHY logo that captures the target audience and the business. If it could be used in catchy marketing, that would be ideal.
This will be a significant brand that will grow across Australia initially and then SE Asia.
We have included some images of what we are attempting to achieve as the look and feel of the kiosk so you can adopt the logo design according to this concept.
We have also provided some early examples of how Selfie logo could be used, however, it didnt quite match how we are attempting to create an earth/raw feeling, however, it was very clever use of the i in the word selfie.
As part of this competition, we would like to have the branding for the following:
- different uses in the shop
- baseball caps and snapbacks
- packaging for cups, sandwiches, bags
- letterheads and website
Thanks in advance for your time, and please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you need additional details about the business concept.