Design a Logo for Cognibuilders
- Statut: Closed
- Prix: $108
- Propositions reçues: 25
- Gagnant: catalins
Résumé du concours
To build a strong recognizable logo for CogniBuilders.
Distribution / Use
The logo will be used on website, print collateral (brochures, portfolios, letterhead package, etc.), signage, shirts, email communications, etc.
Company / Brand – Who we are
CogniBuilders is a practice that assesses cognitive skills and deficits and then provides services to help strengthen those deficits and optimize strengths. Clients include both adults and children who have issues with the executive function of the brain—e.g., those with ADHD, difficulty with organizing, working memory deficits, etc.
Company Name: CogniBuilders
Descriptor Line: Cognitive Skill Assessment, Development, & Training
Why this name?
The name is a play off of our abilities to help clients build their cognitive skills.
The role of the descriptor line:
We’d like the logo to stand alone without the descriptor line and to work with the descriptor line designed into it. The descriptor line is secondary in importance to the name.
The logo design should communicate:
Clean and orderly (perhaps streamlined)
The design should not communicate/be:
Feel free to explore cool tones (blues, grays, greens, even purples) and/or earthy warm tones (greens, browns, golds, rust, deep reds, black, etc). No primary nor bright colors.
Other Design Direction
We prefer the logo have some dimension to it. Therefore, if a simple type treatment is presented, be sure to provide some background, holding shape or design parameter that would hold it together. In other words, please do not present just the words in two fonts and colors on white background. Please bring dimension to it.
We are open to a logo with a design element that will bring dimension to it, instead of a background or some holding shape. Either is acceptable. With design elements, however, we do not want to see design elements that are literally a brain nor building tools such as hammers, etc. Those would be too literal/too pedestrian. Abstract interpretations of a brain might work. Building blocks or similar might work.
Please bid the assignment based on the following:
• Provide horizontal and vertical executions of logo designs (if applicable)
• Provide versions with and without the descriptor line incorporated into the logo
• Provide 4C and 1C executions of designs
• Provide all file types for final selected logo (vector .eps, .jpg, .png, . ai, etc.)
• Provide PMS colors (for 2C), and 4C process screen mix for printing specifications and color matching of final selected logo
• Once complete and awarded, we need the original artwork in vector format along with the included color codes and fonts. Font(s) and graphics must not have limitations for corporate use.