Design a Logo for an IT Security Aviation Team
- État: Closed
- Prix: $175
- Propositions reçues: 21
- Gagnant: Vik981
Résumé du concours
You will be designing a logo for an Information Technology Security team working in the U.S. Aviation business. No words or business name is required at this time. Please attempt to tie in jet engines and symbols for IT - e.g. U.S. Cyber Command Logo.
Words and phrases to describe what the logo should represent:
- Phrase: "To wish for peace is to prepare for war"
- To Serve and Protect
Suggestions but not requirements:
- A jet engine in the talons of the eagle.
- The eagle can have a shield with engine blades depicted on it.
- Engine blades can be changed to resemble sharp, knife like blades to make the image look more intimidating.
- Colors can be anything you like - If your image is accepted I will work with you to make changes if required.
- Upon acceptance and payment the work will become my property.
- Logo will need to be an Encapsulated Post Script file (*.eps)
=== 3-12-14 - UPDATE ===
I've uploaded a few examples of flat eagle images that I found with a Google search. I like the eagle feathers on both images as they depict engine blades. I've also included the US Cyber Command logo for a quick reference a picture of an engine with the blades that I would like to see on the shield design. I don't need the engine shroud unless it's being held in the eagles talon.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Great work! Vik was able to submit multiple designs giving me choices that I never thought of before. I would rehire Vik for any of my future projects.”
tagtastic, United States.
Tableau de clarification publique
Comment commencez des concours
Publiez votre concours Rapide et facile
Obtenez des tonnes de propositions De partout dans le monde
Attribuez la meilleure proposition Télécharger les fichiers - Facile !