Design a Logo for a sport- and event marketing freelance consulting business
- État: Closed
- Prix: €290
- Propositions reçues: 58
- Gagnant: commadesign
Résumé de concours
IMPORTANT UPDATE: (Oct. 9th 2015)
I got a colour style coaching and found out that some colours match me even better.
I would prefer to keep the green tones (dark green #33933 and light green #c2e561) and use instead of the purple the "raspberry red" colour: #f16e6e.
As background please use this grey: #c7c69b
I would like to see how this works for our designs :)
Please find the colour scheme attached in the content brief.
I need a logo for my new start-up - a sport and event marketing consulting business. The logo will be used on my website (with blog) where I present my portfolio as well on business cards and stationary.
Therefore the logo must be crisp, clean and stand out.
The original design file (Illustrator), a high resolution and a low-resolution render must be provided.
Furthermore please make sure it's not plagiarised/extremely similar to a trademark/violates any copyrights. If these rules are not followed the design is going to be rejected.
My company name is “Sophie Schwaiger” (myself) and is a marketing consulting freelance business that helps marketing agencies to develop new marketing ideas in the area of sports such as mountaineering, climbing, mountain biking, swimming, trail-running, skiing/freestyle etc. This includes online-marketing such as facebook marketing, blogging, product reviews, organisation of training camps to bring sport brands and athletes together etc.
CLIENTS & AUDIENCE:
- Sport marketing agencies that are looking for new innovative marketing ideas.
- Sport brands that look for new marketing channels for their sport-products.
- Hobby athletes searching for sport related information for their favorite sports (Affiliate marketing).
- Age range between 30-50, middle to high-income active men and women, agencies and companies that want to increase the awareness of their brand and their sales.
- Creative logos & Graphic content – something that over time people will recognize my brand by solely.
- A logo that represents young, dynamic, elegant/professional, expensive looking, clean style and easy to read.
- Outside-the-box design: creativity will win this contest – but please keep in mind that the design must be commercially viable.
Fonts must be able to be used legally, and free and web fonts.
Please use colors matching to my planned website: light green (#C1EB6F), deep green (#76A525), purple (#68254E), gold (#E9C366) and, of course, black is fine too (logo should work on a light grey background). You are free to decide which and how many colors you are going to use in your design. But, please keep it sophisticating ;-). For details, please see attached color schemes.
DESIGNS I LIKED (from previous contests):
I DON’T LIKE:
- Too overloaded logo, difficult to read (e.g Graffiti style font)
- Too many colours.
Please feel free to ask questions.
I will give feedback to all of your designs as soon as possible.
I am looking forward to your creative designs.
Thanks and good luck =), Sophie <3
Commentaire de l'employeur
“The designer submitted many different designs and was very creative. He was also very collaborating by finding the final design. I would strongly recommend commadesign for future projects. Thanks ”