Design a Logo
- État: Closed
- Prix: $100
- Propositions reçues: 357
- Gagnant: firstlogo
Résumé de concours
We would like new logo designed for our Medical Distribution and Marketing company 'Stark Medical'.
Our company supplies the worlds newest, cutting edge medical equipment and technology to; doctors, surgeons, physicians, general practitioners and nurses in Australia. They use our equipment to save lives.
We are based in Sydney, Australia.
Our Core Values are as follows;
- Products and education delivered to clinicians through Technology.
- A new model to deliver medical products with a focus on web based transactions, lean distribution and digital education.
- Fonts - 2 that we like are Orbitron and Stalinist one (from Google fonts). 2 Pictures are attached. We are open to other fonts however we wanted to provide some guidance.
- Colours - We don't have a concrete decision on colours so please feel free to explore. There arn't many companies using the green and black combination however we are definitely open to other ideas.
- Competition - Healthcare logos from some multinational companies in our market are attached FYI. They are too conservative for our liking. We are trying to engage with the next generation of doctor and to showcase our modern, agile and edgy new look.
Please don't use traditional 'medical' and 'healthcare' type symbols like the cross, ECG trace and stethoscope etc. They have been done before and we are really looking for something cutting edge and new.
Final work required is as follows;
1. A rectangle logo including company name.
2. A square logo suitable for Browser Icon (Favicon) and social media profile pictures.
3. A letterhead proof suitable for professional printing to be supplied if you are granted the award.
Thanks for checking out our project. Please feel free to ask for questions and feedback.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“In the contest outline it specified that the winner's final submission was to include different file formats. I sent through a request after awarding the prize to first logo and it was simply ignored. Disappointing end to what otherwise was a great competition with many great entries. ”