Design a "call to action" email format to sell new service.
- État: Closed
- Prix: $200
- Propositions reçues: 32
- Gagnant: Pixaart
Résumé de concours
WHAT WE REQUIRE
We require designers to create a call to action marketing layout to be used in an email campaign. The services we are promoting include Captured Shot blasting, Dustless concrete grinding, Trip Hazard removal and Floor preparations. The design should be impact full and interesting for our clients. See the below headings and create a sharp image based promotional brochure. Please remember this will be used as the body of the email, (not an attachment) its format needs to be able to easily email to bulk lists.
We are a floor preparation business and we are marketing to "commercial builders and large facility managers, such as the managers of universities, major government facilities. The focus for these clients are to have contractors like our ourselves that are well established in the industry, that offer state of the art equipment, along with systems that ensure safe work practises on their sites.
THE DESIGN SHOULD INCLUDE
1. Call to action heading - Alliance Link introduces the very latest in Floor Preparation services.
2. Photos of the equipment - (multiple attached)
3. Range of services: Shot Blasting (up to 15inch) ,Floor Grinding, Trip hazard removal, Concrete repair, Coatings & Adhesive removal.
4. For the Colours only : Lime green (please see website for identification of the colours only - [login to view URL])
5. Contact details: Paul Pearce - 0418414926, paulp@[login to view URL], [login to view URL]
6. MUST BE FORMATTED TO INSERT INTO EMAIL
Commentaire de l'employeur
“GREAT JOB THANKYOU FOR DOING THE CHANGES AND MAKING THE DESIGN EXACTLY WHAT THE CLIENT WANTED. GOOD LUCK GUYS YOU WILL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN BUSINESS IF YOU SERVE OTHERS AS YOU DID US. THANKS”