Design a Brochure
- État: Closed
- Prix: $75
- Propositions reçues: 10
- Gagnant: hmryz
Résumé de concours
THIS IS TRIFOLD BROCHURE NOT A FLYER
The brochure needs to be US Letter size, trifold. Our information:
Connected Technologies of Nevada
10624 S. Eastern Avenue
Henderson, NV 89052
Tagline is "We Keep IT Connected"
Information to be included:
Our pro-active approach to IT is ideally suited for companies who depend on reliable IT infrastructure, but don’t want to spend a lot of money to keep it that way.
Why Managed IT?
-Predictable Fixed Cost
-Improve Employee Productivity
-80% of companies have reduced their IT Cost by over 25%
-Avoid IT Emergencies and Downtime
-Increase your Service Levels
Let Connected Technologies reduce support costs and minimize network downtime so you can focus on building your business, not on fixing your network.
- Monitoring the critical health status of devices and applications
- Remotely diagnosing problems before they occur
- Identify Network Issues Before They Occur
- Minimize Network Downtime
- Reports on Uptime/Downtime Stats
- Provides Proactive vs. Reactive IT Support
Connected Technologies specializes in a wide range of services including IT services and solutions for your small to medium business
Early issue detection leads to fewer problems
Many issues can be detected early and prevented before they escalate and start to lower the utilization of your staff and cause a loss of time and money. Some of these issues include:
• Hard drive Failure Warnings
• Hard Drive Fragmentation and Disk Space Warnings
• Malware, Spyware, and Rootkit Detection
• Outdated Windows Updates and Service Packs
• Windows Licensing issues
• Duplicate Network Addresses
• CPU and Memory Issues
On the back, in the center, will need to be an area for us to either glue or cut slots to hold a business card, so keep that in mind for your design, please.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“hmryz did an amazing job. She had a great concept and tweaked the entry to fit our needs. Very easy to work with and did the changed in a timely manner. I look forward to having hmryz work on our next project.”
cmnvsteven, United States.