3D object editing and Interior rendering.
- État: Closed
- Prix: $100
- Propositions reçues: 7
- Gagnant: George19474
Résumé du concours
I need a 3D modeler to take an existing STL 3D File and:
1. Adjust its length to 41 cms keeping the whole object proportions.
2. Engrave the provided text into the object as shown. (2mm depth)
3. Paint it as if it were painted with matte black and send 2 options for letters interior painting: all white and all gold.
4. Provide JPG files of the front of both options (black bone/white letters and black bone/gold letters)
5. Provide JPG file depicting the 3 dimensions lengths.
6. Once approved by me, will request the final OBJ and STL file. (I Need both types please)
I'm looking for someone with very good communication skills to make more projects I need to do ASAP.
One of the main goals is to achieve a 3D model which I can use to use the object with a 2D photoshop designer as if it were in a real room or even better find a 3D interior designer to make several projects.
The main requirement for this contest is the 3D femur engraving and painting, if you provide an interior 3D rendering will be a bonus for this and the next projects.
3D File: https://mega.nz/file/UmAySTZB#mE9MskGWuOAR7qmWbkF_M5WQ6vI_ZVfX6gHZwdiTPxY
1. Object to resize, engrave and paint.
2. Text file to engrave.
3. Example of painting
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.
PS: The following projects will be very similar, take an existing 3D object, paint it to simulate the real product finishing that could be painted polyresin or black paraffin (candles) and place the object in several rooms to showcase the product (we have 7 projects in urgent to do)
Commentaire de l'employeur
“It is an excelent professional, very good skills and communication, will hire again for sure!”