CREATIVES: Design a Sunscreen Tube (Front and Back)
- État: Pending
- Prix: $500
- Propositions reçues: 141
- Gagnant: VisualandPrint
Résumé de concours
The project involves creating a sunscreen tube design, drawing inspiration from the provided images and fonts and the brand 'Glossier'. The design must be fun, quirky and young. It must be created with high attention to detail for aesthetics. It must consider the way people will interact with the product, take photos of it, and use it to remind them to use sunscreen.
The name of our brand is 'Wear Me.' and the product is 'The Zinc Sunscreen'. Our tube will be 100ml. Attached among the photos of inspiration is a rough guide for the front of the bottle.
**Hi everyone, we have just updated the description of the contest. All the descriptors must be on a tag attached to the bottle – see Hi Smiles Pink toothpaste – this way you are free to play around creatively with the use of space and with the minimal aesthetic. Even though it is minimal it must be interesting to the viewer. Feel free to play around with colour background, the font and contrasting colours. There are now three elements to the design – the tube design, the design of the attachement to the tag and the tag itself. Thanks for your hardwork.
[login to view URL]
Include on the front:
Brand name: Wear Me. [can appear in capitals]
Product name: "The Zinc Sunscreen"
INCLUDE ON THE TAG:
- Mineral Sunscreen
- SPF 50
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- Made in Australia
- Sensitive Skin
- 2 Hour Water Resistant
- Clear and easy application
- 100mL cream
- AUST L
- Directions: Apply generously and evenly to exposed skin 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or more often when sweating. Reapply again after swimming or towelling.
- Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply on broken, damaged or diseased skin. Prolonged exposure should be avoided and it is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun. Store below 30ºC. For batch and expiry see crimp.
- Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide 25% w/w.
- Complies with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 2604:2012
- Leave space for barcode
- Leave space for business address
The winner will receive $500 for the design of the front and back of the tube. If more than one packaging appeals to us then we will make offers. Happy designing!