Create Unity 3D Compatible Low Poly Soccer Stadium
- État: Closed
- Prix: £50
- Propositions reçues: 5
Résumé de concours
I need to create a low poly soccer stadium for use with Unity 3D. File must be a .FBX and have as few Polys as possible (ideally below 1000 but if the stadium looks perfect I can allow abit extra).
The reason for 50GBP prize money is I can buy the stadium online for 40GBP, but I'm willing to pay a little extra for the right one.
This does not need to be a full stadium, the gameplay will only take place inside the stadium so will not need to reference outdoors. I can manage with around 3 quarters of a stadium as the camera will not cover the whole pitch, just one half at a time.
I will select winner as soon as I have a good entry so this may be before the end of the competition
The ideal stadium will have;
- A vibrant, bright pitch
- Good looking goal posts, with netting that can change between 2 or 3 colours
- Stands that can change colour depending on the team (this can be a graphic or an image to make it look realistic)
- Banners or advertising boards that line the outside of the pitch
- If the stands are too far from the pitch the stadium will look very empty and dull. I know it's difficult but if it can feel like a good atmosphere that would be a bonus
- Another bonus would be floodlights that could allow for day or night matches
Feel free to ask any questions, and use the top stadiums in the world for inspiration. I look forward to seeing your designs!!