Create Print and Packaging Designs
- État: Closed
- Prix: RM600
- Propositions reçues: 36
- Gagnant: cdemissy
Résumé de concours
Brief for Ginger Beer Beverage
Please read this brief carefully. If you are not clear – please ask as many questions as you need to.
1) We are a beverage company. We will be launching a Ginger Beer drink shortly. We cannot call it Ginger Beer – We need to call it Ginger Beverage.
2) We want to see 2 or 3 design options for the Ginger Beer/Beverage label. One or two designs to be modern/new style. One or two designs to be classic/old style.
3) Attached are files to show some of the designs that we like. Some of these are ‘old style’ some of these are ‘new style’. We have attached notes to each design to mention what aspect or feature of the design we like. Please use these comments to understand what we are trying to achieve.
4) The label will be used on a round, brown, glass bottle. Picture of the bottle is also attached.
5) The maximum label size is 200mm x 65mm (wide x high).
It does not have to be this size – it can be smaller
6) The label can be shaped – it does not have to be straight cut. Can be Round, Square, Shaped, at an angle, or Curved.
7) The label can be fully printed all over or can be printed onto clear material and therefore only print in certain areas (the other areas will remain clear). In this way we can achieve the effect of a ‘front’ and a ‘back’ label.
8) Label design can include Shiny or Matt Metalised, Gold or Silver foil.
9) Label design MUST convey to the consumer Quality, Premium, Superior,
10) Must have originality – do not just copy
11) We require files in pdf format and final files in ‘ai’ format.
12) We require to own the copywrite
13) When the label design is finalised, we will pay for an additional job to provide artwork for the Multi-Pack and the outer case.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Christine was a pleasure to work with. Responsive, helpful, understanding. Has her own views but also listened to ours. Overall a great experience and we would definitely wish to work with her again on our next project.”