Create illustrations/graphic for my book - winner will do 50+ illustrations
- État: Closed
- Prix: $10
- Propositions reçues: 12
Résumé de concours
I would need to find an illustrator for my book on life rules/simple rule of the day. They can find them here: [login to view URL]
The illustrator would be mostly for Instagram, but also other social media. If it works, I would like also to publish the same book - Simple rule of the day - with the illustrations.
The illustrations should contain the simple rule and should illustrate the rule or the text in the rules.
The scope of the project:
- illustrate a certain number (50 rules+) of simple rules/short life stories - this contest is for selecting the winner based on submission.
- for the other simple rules, create a template that builds on a similar visual identity as the illustrations.
- I will pay for each illustration
- Ideally, I would like to work with someone who values publish a book out if this.
- I would value experience on Instagram. It is ok also to find a graphic student who has already some experience on Instagram and that is willing to use this project for experience and his or her portfolio
The job should start asap, in a week or two as I need to start publish them.
This contest is to illustrate this 1 simple rule (life rules) which follows below :
Simple rule of the day :
Do something that scares you (in safe conditions).
I recently watched the “100 Days Without Fear116” TED talk. I liked it a lot. It may become my next 100-day project after this year with simple-rules!
I am not usually afraid of doing new things. There are things that I am not interested in doing (such as bungee-jumping). However, there are a few things that I would like to do, but which fear still blocks me from doing. The main one is probably skydiving. I would like to do it, but I am still too afraid. (I have been trying to visualize it and overcome this fear, but I have not succeeded yet.)
There are also things that make me “uncom-fearful” (somewhere between uncomfortable and fearful). Riding horses is one of these.
So, I decided to do a two-hour horse ride! Well, the scenery was amazing, as well as the idea of “riding” on the beach.
It was a very comfortable experience until they made us try to trot! However, I am delighted that I did it and that it made me want to go horseback riding again!