Create a 1 (or so) minute promo video video
- État: Closed
- Prix: $43
- Propositions reçues: 5
- Gagnant: manuelportillo
Résumé de concours
I would like to create a promo video for my website.
It will consist of spoken audio of me and my partner, and clips of me and her during our bootcamp and also us performing exercises.
This is a promo video so I want it to be quite exciting and attractive. Some good music in the background and the clips of the bootcamp and us exercising used well to create a good feel.
I will post the link to the dropbox account with all the videos and script.
There are a few keys points:
1) There needs to be Chinese subtitles (these are clearly laid out in the script so you don't need to understand Chinese to do it) - I've included a video in the drop box folder for you to see how that should look.
2) The spoken part of the video is not great quality. This needs to be improved when mixing. The videos includes different angles of each part (1-6) and I have included a video for the audio of the best quality audio I have. This audio from the video will need to be matched to the different angle shots so the audio is the best it can be.
3) The spoken part videos need some sort of filter as some of the shots have a yellow hue to them that doesn't look good. I want the video to look as natural as possible so that all the shots match to a certain degree.
4) You can add bootcamp clips in between spoken [login to view URL] of just me and partner exercises can be added together, perhaps nearer the end.
5) Add music and vary between spoken and non-spoken bits (i've included some music that you can use in the dropbox folder: 'minimalism' would be good for the begging and 'inspiration' later on - or if you think rather just using one or the other works better thats ok, i'll leave it to you to decide)
6) Logo to be placed in the corner of the screen and end the video with the logo
I want this to be a cool short promo video - 1minute or so (can be longer if you think fitting in the shots needs more time)
It is up to you how you use the shots. You can edit them together, shorten them, only use certain bits, its up to you. I am not creative in this field, so I want to see what you can come up with using this material.
If you don't want to edit the whole video together thats ok, you can post the the beginning 30seconds or so to show me what you will do.
If you have any questions, please ask.
This is the link to the dropbox folder with all the videos/script/photo (one photo of dad to be shown at end of first bit - details in script)/logo
[login to view URL]
I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Great all the way thought. Hope to work together again in the future. ”
paulcreedy, United Kingdom.