Create a concept for a game for runners (for smartphones)
- État: Closed
- Prix: €530
- Propositions reçues: 18
- Gagnant: crazypyxl
Résumé de concours
We are looking for ideas for new apps for runners. It is expected that the runner has his/her phone mounted to his/her arm and uses earphones to listen to music, stories, announcements or instructions. His main method of input is provided by sensors like GPS or accelerometer.
What exactly are we looking for?
* Gaming elements to motivate runners and to bring diversity into running sessions.
* An incremental concept that makes it possible to deliver an interesting app as soon as possible. For example think of 30 day cycles (or even less), and after every cycle it should be possible to deliver a new, fully functional version of the app.
* A clear and complete concept, ideally accompanied by wireframes, flowcharts, etc.
* An app that is easy to use for every runner. For example most runners don't want to use the touchscreen during the run; in many cases runners have to follow certain paths and cannot change direction arbitrarily; some runner might want to use the app on a treadmill.
Some ideas and hints to get you started:
* Look at [login to view URL] to see an example of this genre.
* You could develop a strategy game, where resources are collected during running and used for buying buildings and units.
* You could develop a roleplaying game, where running influences the character and the story.
* You could include single player and multiplayer modes, either for teaming up or for competitions.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Great ideas! Great work!”