Corporate identity for P2P Phone swap app
- État: Closed
- Prix: $900
- Propositions reçues: 6
- Gagnant: screenprintart
Résumé de concours
Thanks for clicking on the contest!
Our company name is called Swap'd. The business is a P2P mobile app for buying/ selling second hand cell phones. The scope of the project will revolve mostly how the logo, icons, and corporate colours to be applied. You do not need to prototype or come up with user experience – however, your concept should articulate clearly how the consistent elements can be applied across the user experience (or clear enough so that the app designer can understand).
- Looking for a LOGOTYPE (include business name). Our company name is very straight forward and functional – however, we'd like to integrate some aesthetic flair to it. Please don't find inspiration from anything too generic, like a globe, arrows, halo etc.
- At the moment we don't have a corporate colour. Please use whatever you see fit. Avoid GREEN, please.
- Looking for clean, identifiable designs for icons, buttons, tabs, app headers and their different applications.
- Any visuals that articulate how images can be applied across the project.
Any additional visual support:
- Include any Illustration support as you see fit.
- AI, PSD, PNG/ JPEG files please.