Compile curl on Windows 64-bit with BoringSSL and NGHTTP2 support
- État: Pending
- Prix: $50
- Propositions reçues: 6
Résumé de concours
What is my needed:
- Read the install instructions on Windows for both BoringSSL and curl. Those instructions are available in their respective repositories links mentioned below.
- Install nghttp2 libraries, to link curl against them later.
- Compile BoringSSL (from source) on Windows
- Compile curl (from source) on Windows (checkout branch "curl-7_72_0" from repo: ) with nghttp2 and BoringSSL support.
- After the build succeeds, verify that you have met the requirements by running "curl -V" and confirming that it has BoringSSL support and HTTP2 support.
- All builds must be for 64-bit Intel/AMD64 architecture.
- Windows 8 or above is required as the building host.
- Cross-compiling is accepted as long as the binary is delivered with the above requirements.
At last , it will be show as below;
curl 7.72.0 (x86_64-pc-win32) libcurl/7.72.0 Boringssl zlib/1.2.11 brotli/1.0.8 zstd/1.4.5 WinIDN libssh2/1.9.0 nghttp2/1.41.0
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap ldaps mqtt pop3 pop3s rtsp scp sftp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: AsynchDNS HTTP2 HTTPS-proxy IDN IPv6 Kerberos Largefile MultiSSL NTLM SPNEGO SSL SSPI TLS-SRP Unicode UnixSockets brotli libz zstd
Failing to deliver the "curl" binary with the above specifications means NO PAYMENT.