Church logo design
- État: Closed
- Prix: $50
- Propositions reçues: 6
- Gagnant: benson08
Résumé du concours
Logo type: Open; preferably combination mark.
Color preferences: Open; see additional comments.
Style words: Clean / Elegant / Classic
We have the following technical requirements.
- Suitable for both color and B&W (i.e. photocopy) use.
- Suitable for use at various dimensions.
- The logo will generally be used in conjunction with the words “Sandy Bay Baptist Church” and/or “sbbc”. A combination mark is ideal, but an emblem or icon are acceptable.
- While our current colour scheme is blue, grey and white, this is open to change.
- Need AI and any relevant font files.
Additionally, we’re looking for a designer who is capable of understanding and incorporating the following style elements.
- Emphasise the personal nature of church, rather than infrastructure: our current logo is designed around the church building, and while that is certainly not “prohibited”, it should at least not be the central theme.
- Be identifiable as a church logo, i.e. not too “corporate”. The use of a Christian symbol (cross, Bible, etc.) is encouraged.
- We are not looking for something too “edgy”, nor are we looking for something “staid”. In between those two.
- As information, there are local geographic features that could optionally be incorporated into the design. We can provide corporate examples of this upon request.
If the contest winner produces something we really like, we'd be prepared to hire you to clean/polish it. Right now we are mostly interested in concept. The current design of our web site can be seen at http://sbbc.net.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Good concept and following suggestions.”
jridge, United States.