Build wordpress based website for online trading signals company
- État: Closed
- Prix: $500
- Propositions reçues: 21
- Gagnant: RsSofts
Résumé de concours
Create a Wordpress based website and moke up for a company who provides trading information and real-time trading signals.
The website has to show the following pages:
- Home page
- Who we are
- Trading the market
- Trading Signals
- Press area
- Trading glossary
- Contact us
- Personal Area (only when logged in: for accessing pdf invoices, modify info, check /renew subscription)
Also, it has to include:
- Paypal Integration
- Seo Optimisation
- Website setup
- Moke up
- Wide Design
- Responsive design
- A login/create account process
- A dynamic chart plugin showing the results of the trading signals
The purpose of the website is to create trading signals like blog articles (meaning category + text + images). Every time the trader creates an article, an article abstract is also created in the homepage (only the first two lines). If the visitor clicks to read more, he goes to a webpage where he can buy the subscription and access every signal.
Hence, the Trading Signals page is made of 2 versions:
- A logged off version, showing a brief description of the service and the buy button
- A logged on version, showing two categories of signals that the user can access.
A point of discussion with the webmaster is the management of the login area. Open to suggestions which can allow easy management of profile users. Profile users have to be activated automatically (through product acquisition via paypal) or manually (if they pay via wire transfer).
We already have domain name and logo.
please, have a look at: [login to view URL] (just consider logo colours and nothing else).
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Very good team, flexible and commited. We\'ll work together again”