Build a Website for Roy Hadavi, Attorney-At-Law
- État: Closed
- Prix: $200
- Propositions reçues: 4
- Gagnant: benfoulger
Résumé de concours
I need a website for my Los Angeles based legal practice. The theme/look for the site should be based around the logo that I have attached as an image. It should look professional, but I am looking for a modern look similar to my logo. Also, the coloring should work well with the logo.
The tabs in order are - Home - Professional Services & Pricing - About - Blog - Contact.
The tabs should run horizontally, not vertically.
1. The home page info should include my logo, Roy Hadavi, Attorney-At-Law, a place for my phone number, put a fake number in the mean time (winning bid will get proper information to input), and below a spot for the latest blog post. Also, there should be a spot to insert a photo of me.
2. The Professional Services & Pricing tab is going to include lines of text.
3. The About tab is going to include lines of text and a spot for a picture of me.
I am currently working on the text for section 2 and 3, so you can just fill in filler text.
4. The Contact page should include:
Roy Hadavi, Esq.
Input fake address (winning bid will get proper information to input)
Input fake phone number (winning bid will get proper information to input)
Input fake email (winning bid will get proper information to input)
5. The blog page should include: the latest blog, a list of previous blog posts in newest to oldest order and if possible the ability to categorize the posts, and a search bar to search old blogs.
The bottom of each page should also include a copyright notice and a link to the disclaimer page (I will provide the text for the disclaimer page soon).
Font for the site should be Futura or any other easy to read sans serif font.
You have a great deal of discretion other than these requirements. Also, this is my first website so if I have missed any information please feel free to ask.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Ben was aweseom! He went above and beyond! Definitely hiring him again soon.”
royhadavi, United States.