Build a Landing Page for Lead Generation for Home Insurance Quotes
- État: Closed
- Prix: $250
- Propositions reçues: 4
- Gagnant: shreetec14
Résumé du concours
We are an independent local insurance agency. We want to design a separate and new landing page on URL www.WeShopHomeInsurance.com. This landing page will target people looking for Homeowners, Renters, Condo Insurance in Florida. The only goal of this landing page is lead generation - Goal: get them to fill out information needed to provide them with free homeowners insurance quote. Again, this is a landing page for lead generation, not an entire website.
The Demographic of our client is married couples ages 40-70 years old living in Florida (USA) with middle to upper income, college degrees and own their home mainly in the North Florida and Jacksonville, FL area. Traffic to landing page will come from direct mail, Google Ad words, and direct traffic. Our current website is www.WeShopInsurance.com. We are not trying to change or integrate this into our current website. This is a stand alone separate landing page.
1) We want a clean design that functions as a landing page with very little exit points on this page. Only goal is to complete lead generation form offering a free quote. I want a strong call to action - "Get a Free Quote". I want our phone number in top right corner.
2) The lead generation form needs to gather information on attachment describing fields needed.
3) I like blue and greens using Orange as call to action buttons. We want this website to feel friendly and local while being very professional. Need strong call to action message such as www.Shopmyhomeinsurance.com
4) I want to display the logos insurance companies that we can offer a quote through. You can get logos from our existing website www.WeShopInsurance.com on the page "companies we represent". The attachment will indicate which logos to feature in order.
5) I would like to have my picture or staff picture(s) included (can use place holder pictures for design). Along with information about us - to build trust
6) Frequently Asked question section that cover 5 questions and answers (use place holder text for answers at this point)
7) I would want ability to write articles site to boost organic search traffic, but purpose of all articles would be to generate filling out lead form (ex: example of a site using article on main page-www.YourFloridainsurancequotes.com).
8) Will also want mobile version of landing page
9) I have an unbounce.com account and will accept unbounce.com formatted landing pages (not necessary to be unbounce.com).
10) Information collected from the form will need to be securely emailed to us once form is completed. We would like the form to integrate with mailchimp.com so we can send automatically generated emails.
11) Other examples of sites to look at would be www.Shopmyhomeinsurance.com but would want all of the items above.
Several of the submissions use photos that are are more business people and sterile looking. I wanting a warm friendly feel. I am picturing a family near a house as a main picture. Remember the subject of this page is house insurance so a home rather than business owners would be better choice in artwork. I like the colors blue and green with orange-ish color for call to actions.
Commentaire de l'employeur
“nice landing page designed.”
susanaugustyniak, United States.