Build a immersive and modern Website design for our results page
- État: Closed
- Prix: $10
- Propositions reçues: 1
Résumé du concours
Industry: Real Estate & Mortgage
Reference Website: http://www.housing.com
Number of pages needed: 1
Description of the organization and its target audience
- We are an online Real Estate portal. We help users to search for properties available for Rent and Purchase. Our target audience includes anyone who is searching online for properties available on rent or for purchase.
- We are looking for designers who can help us with the redesign of New Projects results page of our website (Current Results Page Link: http://housing.com/in/mumbai/new-projects )
- We need to showcase three broad categories of projects, at the same time maintaining a smooth browsing experience. (These will be represented by 3 different kinds of image/tiles on the page, however we will refrain from naming them as "Ultimate""Premium""Normal". These terms are for our own understanding. They should be reflected through different size of images/tiles on the page)
Projects categories are:
1. Ultimate : These are very luxurious projects with HD images. Their number of these will be around 10-15 (Currently the big images at the top in carousel)
2. Premium: These projects are also premium but with lesser space allocation compared to Ultimate. Their number will be around 30-50. (Currently the project tiles displayed below the big images)
3. Normal: This is an entire new section to be included in the new design. These will have basic details and their overall weightage will be lesser compared to Premium. They will form the bulk of results on the page. There will be at least 100 of these on the page.
Imp Edit: Dont display category names like, "Ultimate" Premium" "Normal". These are just indicative of 3 types of projects. Their respective weight-age should reflect in terms of the tile/image size they occupy on the page.
Search and Filters
- New design should contain search bar for entering “location” or “project name” or “builder name”.
- We need to increase the CTR of the subscribe button. We need to increase the visibility and improve location of this feature. (Currently shown at top right “New Project Alerts)
Header: Feel free to play around with the style and design.
Footer: You don't need to work on this. We have our own footer design.
Style/theme ideas for the website
- You're free to use any colors/fonts you'd like. We would want a an elegant, simple and beautiful browsing experience. The theme should be image intensive.
- Avoid glossy designs.
Content management system
(Note: This is a design contest only. No coding is required.)
1. Please make sure your design followed instruction that has been provided.
2. Winner should provide full Photoshop Design
3. Please make sure that you rename each layer in Photoshop appropriately.
4. Selected winner will get advantage to be our designer / developer soon with other project.
5. We will increase the price if the project is needed more than 5 pages. (At this moment, we want 1 page base on the description provided)