Apparel site design
- État: Closed
- Prix: $190
- Propositions reçues: 11
- Gagnant: saidesigner87
Résumé de concours
We have been contracted to create a new site to sell a handful of Shirt Styles. These shirts are typically customized with the customer's logo. Customer's are Restaurants mainly but also catering and other related hospitality businesses.
There will be just a few styles (3-4 for now). We will be using the Spree Commerce framework which uses Bootstrap 3.0 and SCSS files. Your task is to first provide mockups of a design and subsequently the front-end coding.
The following information was obtained during discussions with the Client:
1. Build a new website for [login to view URL]
2. No logo requested
3. Two site designs they like are [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] They like the mobile experience of Bonfire better and the striking first impression [login to view URL] has.
4. Of course, the pages must be responsive with particular attention to the small (mobile) viewport. The mobile experience is very important and is mostly what they like about the sites mentioned above.
5. Not much text content is available at this time , you may use photos from staff [login to view URL]
6. Navigation with drill down (see attached spreadsheet) example: Main Product Type -> Gender -> Style Names -> Single product page where users select desired variants: Material, Fit, Color
Pages (all responsive)
7. Home Page: Prefer Large RESPONSIVE image over a slider similar to combatgents.com.
8. Product Listing Page: by Category or All,
9. Single Product Page with selectors for Color, Size and Sleeve length, related items and add to cart button
10. About page
11. Contact Page
12. Terms, Privacy
Also, there will be Login and Cart button at top right along with User dropdown once logged in.
The existing "site" is at [login to view URL] but isn't much help. Again, the best route is to stick closely to the behavior of the two sites mentioned above.