Youtube Thumbnail Drawn Cartoon Artist
- État: Closed
- Prix: $30
- Propositions reçues: 9
- Gagnant: andrewzc00
Résumé de concours
I'm Eduards, the guy behind this Youtube channel: [login to view URL]
I guess I made a mistake of making this first just as a project instead of a contest, so hopefully this will work better and I won't end up with a bunch of generic copy paste replies or something.
Anyways, I'm looking an artist to do create/design thumbnails for my videos, and I'm looking for a specific style - please note that I'm not flexible on changing the style!
Guidelines (Important, the README):
1) I want to change the current design that is on the channel -> attached "Image_1" is the style that will be stopped, so please don't submit anything in that style.
2) The style I want to see is like this: [login to view URL]
3) This style is done by the artist Jihican (if you would like to study it further): [login to view URL]
4) Lastly, here's how to I want the change to happen:
The main character of the thumb has always been a cat - this should change. I would like to see the main character to be man with small cat-like features (e.g. teeth, small cat ears). Attached "Image_2" is towards that idea. And, of course, use the style I mentioned previously.
How to enter the contest:
1) Make sure you read the Guidelines above ;)
2) I uploaded unlisted video yesterday, and you need to make a thumbnail for it. Here's the video: [login to view URL]
3) Thumbnail design should include (but is not limited to):
- Your version of a guy with small cat-like features (e.g. teeth, small cat ears)
- Setting of the thumbnail should reflect the game (check how Jihican reflects different games in her thumbnail work here: [login to view URL] )
- Clothes on the main character should have a reference to the game as well
4) Dimension for the thumbnail are: 1280x720
This is not a one-off project thing, I'm looking for someone I could work together with for a longer period of time. I create 2-4 videos a week, and I pay per thumbnail, so hopefully this will be a beginning for a new partnership. Looking forward to see your work :)