Need a new label for a new craft spirit brand and product
- État: Closed
- Prix: $75
- Propositions reçues: 18
- Gagnant: AnyaTea
Résumé de concours
We develop new wine and spirits brands, and this one we feel like we can't quite nail down. We want an EVOLUTION of the image below, not something completely different. We are going for a brand that looks like it is old and has some heritage, but is modern, has been updated. We want hints of the Irish origins of the spirit type, but it is an American product (that is how we came to that font - it is sort of Celtic, but not TOO Celtic).
Things that can NOT change:
- The dark green is the brand color.
- The stone wall pencil drawing has to be included.
- All of the copy (sides and back label) has to be included
- The green and gold items will be embossed and foil when printed - this is a premium product
Things that can adjusted/improved:
- The font. Again, celtic-like, but not too overtly celtic
- The knots on either side of the logo at the top (it feels like the space needs something, but I'm not sure that is the right solution)
- The overall layout. We chose that layout inspired by the Redbreast Irish Whiskey which has a lot of words on either side of the front label - so we know it can work, we just aren't sure we have made it work yet
- Copy fonts
Current fonts used are:
- Logo: Gorgeous
- Serif font: Baskerville Old Face
- San serif font: Candara
The contest winner will need to provide their label in layered .ai or .psd file format at at least 300dpi resolution.
The name and stone wall image are registered trademarked and any usage of that or the story/copy for any other reason will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.
Thanks for participating.