Intro for new mobile shooting game
- État: Pending
- Prix: $467
- Propositions reçues: 107
- Gagnant: FrancescoCgn
Résumé du concours
We're making a realistic mobile shooter game, which will include huge maps with vehicles and 4 man squads. Team work will be essential. We've spent almost 2 years making this game, and we're quite excited to release it. We need a 60 second clip for the main menu music will be played before the match starts.
---------- Feb 10 UPDATE BEGIN:---------
I just extended the contest for the last time. We have some great entries and we are honing in the right on.
After listening to all of the submissions, we are very appreciative of all the hard work you have all put into this contest! Overall, you are very very talented.
As feedback, we want the music to be more energetic and intense with more adrenaline. The build up is very important and it should be somewhere before :60. The total length of the song should be 2.5 or 3 mins.
Please listen to this revised reference again and we want to match the speed and intensity, but of course, we do not want it to sound like a copy.
Thank you and good luck!
---------- Feb 6 UPDATE END:---------
We would like it to have the same feeling as this links below, but of course it should not sound like a copy, but should have a very similar sound and feeling with the basic same instruments and sounds.
DO THESE THINGS:
* The music must be based around a unique and memorable melody. Think of the most successful games, like Battlefield, PubG, Fortnite, Escape from Tarkov, etc. They all have a very clearly defined and memorable melody in their music.
* The music should build up slowly for the first 10 seconds or so then get more intense. There shouldn't be anything too jarring in the music.
* Adding a light mystery or suspense in the music would be nice.
* The music should inspire and excite the player. Again, look at the feeling you get when you listen to the music from the above games. The music is not just a bunch of various sounds put together. It should invoke a feeling that you're fighting for a worthy cause (to save your family and friends from enemy forces), and to courageously fight to win an epic battle.
* It needs to be something that you could hum to yourself and someone else would know exactly what you're humming, without all the other instruments. The other instruments are good, but they should support the main melody and be a little more simple then our current entries.
DON'T DO THIS:
* Please don't include artificial sounds, like gun reloading, breathing, or anything like that. Some distant stylized explosion sounds can be ok, like in the battlefield samples below, but be very careful with any of these, because they make the music sound cheap. It needs to sound professional and engaging.
Also, after listening to most of the entries, almost every single one are lacking a good base melody. We are looking for theme music that has a VERY STRONG melody that can stand on its own without all the other instruments. Think of all the good movie or game soundtracks you've heard. They all have a memorable melody, and usually the music is very simple, all based around the basic melody.
Here are 2 different examples we like:
Meilleures propositions de ce concours
Petervasilik United States
hippy74 United Kingdom
saunders096 United States
LeonSuars United States