Expose the Freelancer.com Logo to Win US$25,000 in Prizes!
- État: Closed
- Prix: $10000
- Propositions reçues: 141
- Gagnant: teamsanarasa
Résumé du concours
Freelancer.com has reached 25 Million users! This would have been impossible without the help from our Freelancer Family — which includes you! You can view some of the amazing stories behind this significant milestone here: https://www.freelancer.com/25
To celebrate we’re bringing back our ‘Expose The Freelancer.com Logo’ contest, and offering $25,000 USD in prizes!
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
It’s simple. Go out, and show off the Freelancer logo to as many people as you possibly can — and capture it all on video.
Go solo, or find a team. The most viral, inspiring, creative, and publicly engaging entries will win a total of $25,000 USD in 10 different prize categories.
WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS ENTRIES?
We’ve seen epic entries in the previous Expose Our Logo contests: there were those who organized their own Freelancer events; some put our logo on billboards, on a bus, on a tower in the middle of the city; others have done extreme activities like sky-diving and bungee jumping, and took our logo with them. We’ve seen people display the Freelancer logo literally everywhere!
Visit https://vimeo.com/50108436 to see some video clips from the past competitions.
WHAT RULES DO I NEED TO FOLLOW?
All videos must feature the ‘Freelancer.com’ version of the logo which is available in our media kit (which we attached below)!
The length of your video should be 2-3 minutes. We accept the following formats: *.mov; *.avi; *.mpeg.
Please read the terms and conditions below to get an understanding of any other restrictions you need to be aware of!
HOW LONG WILL THE CONTEST RUN FOR?
This contest ended last September 20, 2017 and winners will be announced on October 13 (tentative date).
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
GRAND PRIZE: $10,000
The best entry in terms of video quality (following the T&Cs), content creativity, overall awesomeness, and that is exposed before large audiences.
ADVERTISER (Most People Exposed To): $3,000
The entry that shows off the Freelancer logo to the largest number of people. Indicate the size of the crowd in your description and make sure it is evident on your video.
FLASHMOB (Most People Involved): $3,000
In your contest entry description, include the number of people involved, and make sure your video backs up your claim.
SUPERSIZE ME (Biggest Logo Feature): $3,000
Show us a gigantic Freelancer logo. Write down the size of the logo in your entry description.
TRAVELLER (Best Major Landmark): $1,000
Go to a popular landmark and take the Freelancer logo with you to win this prize.
SUPERSTAR (Best Celebrity Cameo Appearance): $1,000
Get a local or an international celebrity to join you in your activity!
PARTY SOUL (Best Costumes): $1,000
Wear a fascinating costume as you display the Freelancer logo and win this award.
VLOGGER (Most YouTube Views): $1000
Upload your video on YouTube and share the link on your contest entry. Use the hashtags #ExposeOurLogo2017 and #EOL2017 so we can find your entry. The video with the most views before the contest ends on September 20, 11:59pm Eastern US time wins this award. We will require you to send us proof for validation.
PAPARAZZI (Best Media Coverage): $1000
The entry with the most number of media coverage will take home the Paparazzi award.
TWEETCASTER (Most Retweeted): $1,000
Tweet the link of your contest entry and get as many retweets as you can. Use the hashtags #ExposeOurLogo2017 and #EOL2017 on your tweet.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All contest entries must present Freelancer.com in a positive light. Entries featuring illegal acts or acts that may bring Freelancer.com into disrepute will be rejected. Entries with offensive graphics and/or words will also be rejected.
2. All contest entries must feature the "Freelancer.com" version of the logo available in the media kit (see attached file).
3. Group entries are permitted (if you wish to form a team by creating a group account).
4. We will require every contest entry to be publicly viewable as interesting entries may be shared with external media.
5. All entries submitted for the contest will remain the property of Freelancer.com and will not be returned to the participants.
6. Video requirements:
Accepted formats: *.mov; *.avi; *.mpeg
Minimum length: 2 minutes
Maximum length: 3 minutes
Minimum size: 1920x1080, 30, 60 fps
Encoding: H/264, Quicktime, Appleprores
Audio encoding: MP3
Audio: 64 kb/s minimum
As much as possible, please include a mixture of shots and angles: a close-up, an extreme close-up, a shot of you at work, or even flat lay shots.
Tips and pointers: Shoot with a stabilizer, rig, or tripod. Include various amounts of shots and angles. Include some slow-motion shots to add more to your submission. Your footage should be in high resolution.
7. All video submissions should be shot in 16:9 aspect ratio. They should be center cut protected. Avoid overlaying text on the video or parts of the video where the Freelancer logo is showcased.
8. For broadcast purposes, the finalists may be asked to provide the raw unedited files used during production of the video. This may include uncompressed QuickTime files, final audio mix and/or separate audio tracks for dialogue, music, and effects.
9. We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time.
Up for the challenge? Show off the Freelancer logo today!
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Good job on the contest! Congratulations! Hoping to see you in the future EOL contests as well.”
Meilleures propositions de ce concours
joefries United States