Design an eLearning course
- État: Closed
- Prix: $300
- Propositions reçues: 10
- Gagnant: SkyWorks123
Résumé du concours
We'd like you to find several great designers to design a set of Elearning courses.
What is an Elearning course?
An Elearning course is a sequence of information screens, normally followed by some questions, to see how you got on.
Information screens tend to be things like Carousels, or Videos, or Accordians. Questionnaires can be either Multiple Choice or Radio buttons, and will tend to have some popup feedback.
An Elearning course is online, so can do anything a website or app can do.
But - Elearning courses tend to be fairly linear, so you don't need all that much on the screen.
Elearning courses often feature audio.
Your design MUST:
- Feature a next button to progress to the next page
- Have some sort of progress indicator
- Have a page title so that you can tell which page you are looking at
- Be fully responsive - to win - you've got to demonstrate your design for iPhone, iPad and desktop
- Be exciting - your course must make someone inspired to take the course
Your design could optionally:
- have a back button or arrow for going backwards
- have a menu of pages to allow people to select pages
We've got a script for you to base your designs on:
The design notes are just there to help you visualise the project. Please do not follow them - use it as inspiration and go whichever way you like.
To win - you need to do something different from our design notes.
We'd like you to demonstrate several pages - including a questionnaire.
And most of all - have fun - good Elearning should make us smile - and excite and interest us. Be bold! Be brave!
Commentaire de l'employeur
“Great stuff - a pleasure to deal with. Went the extra mile.”
elucidat, United Kingdom.