After receiving a huge amount of ideas, we now have a better idea of what we want the logo to be.
1) We will NOT consider standalone logo's anymore.
2) The focus NEEDS to be on the name "after visuals".
3) Make it unique and yours. A simple tweak in the name to make it stand out is what we're looking for.
4) The name needs to be clear and simple to read. No handwritten fonts.
Imagine handing over the business card to a stranger. Would the stranger be able to guess what the company is doing and what their services are just by looking at the name? Would he be able to instantly see and read the name of the company?
We're happily impressed with the ongoing improvements and quality in big numbers. We're doing our best to give directions when we feel there's great potential. A small and quick update based on today's entries:
1) We prefer an ABSTRACT logo that shows diversity of our services. (Google "Abstract logo")
2) We prefer a SIMPLE and FLAT logo integrated inside the name "aftervisuals" which can ALSO be used as a logo separately. (Examples: Google "Abstract letter v")
3) The focus should be on VISUALS or letter V (not the word "after")
4) Colors: After = orange, Visuals = blue
Hot Tip: Use a premium typefont (!) Try to use: "after" light/medium and "visuals" bold without a space.
Avoid: Complexity and tiny details. Keep it clean & simple.
I have three Ideas for you here. Have a look at my entry #611, click in to view all three. Each logo incorporate #blue and #orange and have in some way integrated the ideas of information and data.
1. a simple logo incorporating an A and V into an N (netherlands). I also added some fun coloration to represent diversity and different information.
2. I have a logo playing on the the idea of manipulating and connecting information and data about people and the world. I have also tried to create an a and v out of it.
3. I played more with the ideas of graphs and data also integrated into an A and V.
I think each logo is clean and simple and may be used in black and white as well as in color. I would love to have some feedback here and would be happy to work with you to progress one of the ideas. Furthermore, if you choose one of my logos, I can work with you to create print materials if you like. best regards.