What are the best ways for small business owners to start getting better results from their websites? We're talking more sales, leads, opt-ins and building better relationships with your customers. This Thursday, September 3, 7PM Eastern US time, join us as we bring to you another Warrior TV event dubbed as ‘Hack Your Way to More Conversions’ with Tim Paige of LeadPages.
Watch Tim’s video invitation in this link.
About Tim Paige
Tim is the Conversion Educator at LeadPages, a platform which allows you to create and publish landing pages with tools that you need if conversion sits on top of your goals. Tim is also a voice-over artist who has done projects for The Travel Channel, Buck Knives, Expedia, Canon, Entrepreneur on Fire, James Altucher, Yahoo, and more.
On top of all that, Tim is the host of the ConversionCast podcast, a show that gives you highly actionable tactics to make your business stand out and increase your revenue. The show features case studies with data and metrics on which highly respected marketers will base their recommended tactics from.
Questions to Ask
Tim can answer any questions you have about the following:
- Landing pages - the highest-converting landing pages you can use to boost more sales
- List-building - how to grow your email list through your blog, website, podcast, social media, affiliate partners, and even through the offline space
- Webinars - how to get more attendees and how to get them buy what you offer during your webinars
- Sales funnel - how to drive higher conversions at each point in your sales process
- About LeadPages - how to use it in your business
Can’t wait for this event? Register for free and submit your questions for Tim. Sign up here.
Don’t forget to tune in to Warrior Forum on September 3, Thursday, 7PM Eastern US time.
If you are a US guest, send SMS WARRIORTV to 38470 to receive a free SMS reminder 15 minutes prior to the event so you don’t miss out!
About Warrior TV: Warrior Ask Me Anything Events: Hosted by Warrior Forum,Warrior Ask Me Anything (WAMA) events are Q&A video interviews where the world’s top Internet Marketers and entrepreneurs share their strategies that have helped them become industry icons.